InFORM 2015: PulseNet, OutbreakNet, and Environmental Health
November 17-20, 2015
From November 17-20, 2015, the InFORM (Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management) conference will be held in Phoenix, AZ. This meeting is tailored towards public health and regulatory officials who are involved in foodborne outbreak response activities.
Issues discussed will include surveillance and outbreak detection of enteric diseases, with a focus on those caused by contaminated foods, water and animals.
- 1st Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management Conference, 2013 in San Antonio, TX
- 8th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2012 in Atlanta, GA
- 7th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2011 in Long Beach, CA
- 6th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2010 in Portland, OR
- 5th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2009 in Snowbird, UT
- 4th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2008 in Denver, CO
- 3rd Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2007 in Atlantic City, NJ
- 2nd National Foodborne Epidemiologists Meeting, 2006 in Miami, FL
- 1st National Foodborne Epidemiologists Meeting, 2005 in Seattle, WA
- Page last reviewed: March 24, 2015
- Page last updated: March 24, 2015
- Content source: