FoodCORE Partners and Resources
With whom does FoodCORE partner?
To enhance and complement states' outbreak response capacity, FoodCORE works closely with other federal and state collaborative programs, including PulseNet, Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net), FoodNet, CaliciNet, NoroSTAT, and the Integrated FoodSafety Centers of Excellence, which are centrally coordinated by CDC. FoodCORE also works with the Association of Public Health Laboratories, U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS), and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Rapid Response Teams (FDA-RRTs).
|FoodCORE Center||FoodNet||EHS-Net||PulseNet||CaliciNet||NoroSTAT||FDA-RRT||Integrated Food Safety Centers of Excellence|
|New York City||X||X|
- APHL Public Health LabLog: FoodCORE Centers: Current Efficiency Practices and Initiatives
- Brief Overview of FoodCORE Program [PDF - 1 MB]
- APHL Lab Matters Article: FoodCORE Improves Outbreak Response
- FoodCORE Podcast: A New Strategy in Foodborne Outbreak Response
- APHL Public Health LabLog: Improving Outbreak Response with FoodCORE: an Introduction to Food Safety Success Stories
- FoodCORE Fact Sheet [PDF - 1 MB]
- FoodCORE Metrics