Partners and Resources
With whom does FoodCORE partner?
To enhance and complement states' outbreak response capacity, FoodCORE works closely with other federal and state collaborative programs, including PulseNet, Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net), FoodNet, CaliciNet, NoroSTAT, and the Integrated FoodSafety Centers of Excellence, which are centrally coordinated by CDC. FoodCORE also works with the Association of Public Health Laboratories, U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS), and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Rapid Response Teams (FDA-RRTs).
|FoodCORE Center||FoodNet||EHS-Net||PulseNet||CaliciNet||NoroSTAT||Integrated Food Safety Centers of Excellence|
|New York City||X||X|
- Introductory Video about FoodCORE Program
- Feature: Enhancing foodborne disease outbreak response
- FoodCORE center organizational structure, disease burden, and center-specific work plan details
- Brief Overview of FoodCORE Program [PDF - 1 MB]
- Podcast: A New Strategy in Foodborne Outbreak Response
- Fact Sheet [PDF - 1 MB]
- Reports and Publications
- Model Practices
- Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL)