Working Capital Fund (WCF)
The WCF is led by a Governance Board comprised of 15 CDC leaders. The Chief Operating Officer serves as the executive sponsor for WCF operations and chairs the Governance Board. Center Directors are the majority voting members on the Governance Board. The Governance Board approves the scope of WCF services, associated rates, and service levels.
* Represents OSELS, OSTLTS, and CDC OD (two-year rotating position)
The WCF Fund Manager and Chief Financial Officer participate on the Board as non-voting members, and standing committees provide additional support to Board activities. Additionally, activity managers from each service organization manage and report on the services offered by their respective service organizations to the standing committees.
- Page last reviewed: September 10, 2013
- Page last updated: September 10, 2013
- Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Office of the Chief Financial Officer
University Park, Columbia Building
2900 Woodcock Boulevard
Atlanta, GA 30341
- (678) 475-4500