A Toolkit for Long-Term Care Employers
Increasing Influenza Vaccination among Health Care Personnel in Long-term Care Settings
Within this comprehensive toolkit are a number of resources intended to help long-term care facility, agency, or corporation owners and administrators provide access to influenza vaccination for their workforce and to help any employer of workers in long-term care understand the importance of influenza vaccination for their employees.
We want your feedback for this toolkit! What do you find to be most helpful? Is something missing? Your input is important! Please email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional CDC Influenza Resources for Health Care Professionals
- Flu Basics
- Influenza Information for Health Professionals
- Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccines
- Interim guidance for influenza outbreak management in long-term care facilities
- Guidance on the Use of Influenza Antivirals
- Page last reviewed: June 11, 2015
- Page last updated: June 29, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs