How to Add the CDC Flu RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS, which stands for Really Simple Syndication, is an easy way to receive automatic updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention right on your desktop or browser.More information on RSS
How do you add an RSS feed from this site?
To view this site's feeds in your RSS news reader…
- Copy the URL of the feed below.
- Following the instructions of your particular news reader, paste the URL into your reader.
Get notified whenever any new or updated documents are posted anywhere on the CDC Flu Website.
|CDC Featured Podcasts|
Download free podcasts, many related to seasonal flu.
- Page last reviewed: November 5, 2014
- Page last updated: November 5, 2014
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs