Seasonal Influenza Vaccine & Total Doses Distributed
- This table reflects the cumulative weekly total number of seasonal influenza vaccine doses distributed in the US as reported to CDC by influenza vaccine manufacturers and selected distributors.
- Currently, manufacturers project 151-159 million doses of flu vaccine to be produced this season.
- Some companies have communicated information to their customers about delays in shipments that had originally been anticipated for August and September. Despite these early season shipping delays, however, manufacturers anticipate the majority of their flu vaccine distribution will occur by the end of October. While this is slightly later than vaccine was shipped last year, it is not an unusual pattern for seasonal flu vaccine distribution overall.
Table of 2014-15 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine—Total Doses Distributed
September 26, 2014 3:30 PM ET
|Week||Total Doses Distributed|
|9/19/2014||≈ 62.1 million doses|
|9/12/2014||≈ 54.8 million doses|
|9/5/2014||≈ 40.8 million doses|
|8/29/2014||≈ 33.8 million doses|
≈ = approximate
Previous Season Information
- Page last reviewed: September 30, 2014
- Page last updated: September 30, 2014
- Content source: