2010-11 Report I
First time users:
- Start by holding the mouse pointer over a state in the map of the United States. A small window will appear with the state name and the influenza vaccination coverage estimate. Simultaneously, a trend line will appear on the Coverage by Month line graph and a bar will be highlighted in the bar chart.
- Click on a state in the map, bar chart, or table to select it. More than one state can be selected at the same time.
- Click on the Map Selection button to change the data displayed.
- Refer to the help guide for further information on how to use this report.
- Page last reviewed: October 5, 2012
- Page last updated: October 5, 2012
- Content source: