National Influenza Vaccination Week
CDC Flu Vaccination Pledge
National Influenza Vaccination Week (NIVW) is a national observance that was established to highlight the importance of continuing influenza vaccination.
Thank you to all flu vaccination partners who helped to make NIVW 2014 a success! NIVW 2015 will be observed December 6-12, 2015.
Activities and Materials
- CDC NIVW Activities Update (update in progress)
- NIVW Key Points : NIVW key points to highlight the importance of continuing flu vaccination throughout the season.
- NIVW Materials: Matte article, flyers, posters for ruse during NIVW
- NIVW Media Toolkit: Information on how to develop key messages, press materials, train spokespersons, etc…
- NIVW Web Tools: Podcasts, ecards, buttons, banners, & badges for download…
- Resources for Health Professionals & Partners: Media toolkits, print materials, PSAs, & audio/video tools for download…
- Resources for Faith-Based and Community Organizations
- Resources for Flu Prevention Partners: Includes partner events, CDC updates, & helpful tools for partners
- Page last reviewed: November 19, 2015
- Page last updated: November 19, 2015
- Content source: