National Influenza Vaccination Week
CDC Flu Vaccination Pledge
National Influenza Vaccination Week (NIVW) is a national observance that was established to highlight the importance of continuing influenza vaccination.
Thank you to all flu vaccination partners who helped to make NIVW 2014 a success! NIVW 2015 will be observed December 6-12, 2015.
Activities and Materials
- As of 11/24/15: CDC NIVW Activities [108 KB, 2 pages]
- NIVW Key Points : NIVW key points to highlight the importance of continuing flu vaccination throughout the season.
- NIVW Materials: Matte article, flyers, posters for ruse during NIVW
- NIVW Media Toolkit: Information on how to develop key messages, press materials, train spokespersons, etc…
- NIVW Web Tools: Podcasts, ecards, buttons, banners, & badges for download…
- Resources for Health Professionals & Partners: Media toolkits, print materials, PSAs, & audio/video tools for download…
- Resources for Faith-Based and Community Organizations
- Resources for Flu Prevention Partners: Includes partner events, CDC updates, & helpful tools for partners
- Page last reviewed: December 1, 2015
- Page last updated: December 1, 2015
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs