CDC Influenza Mobile Application for Clinicians and Health Care Professionals
The CDC Influenza application for clinicians and other health care professionals makes it easier than ever to find CDC’s latest recommendations and influenza activity updates on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android devices. When your mobile device is connected to the internet, new information and content will update automatically. This is an official application of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
With this application, you can:
- View updated information on national flu activity
- Find influenza vaccination recommendations endorsed by CDC and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Obtain information on diagnosis and treatment of influenza, including antiviral treatment recommendations by CDC and the ACIP
- Obtain information on laboratory testing for influenza
- Find CDC recommendations on influenza infection control
- View videos of CDC subject matter experts discussing influenza topics
- Order official CDC designed print products for posting in the workplace or distributing to patients.
For more information please visit Information For Health Professionals.
For questions and comments, contact CDC-INFO.
You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, notes, and bookmarks to suit your own needs. Share the content with others through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.Top of Page
- Page last reviewed: December 24, 2013
- Page last updated: December 24, 2013
- Content source: