Seasonal Influenza (Flu): Questions & Answers
- Key Facts About Flu
- Influenza: The Disease
- Influenza Vaccination
- Key Facts About Seasonal Flu Vaccine
- Preventing the Flu: Q&A
- Flu Shot
- Nasal Spray Vaccine (LAIV)
- Who Should Get Vaccinated Against Influenza
- Vaccine Effectiveness
- Good Health Habits
- Take 3 Actions To Fight The Flu
What to Do if You Get Sick
- Treatment - Antivirals
- What You Should Know About Flu Antiviral Drugs
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Taking Care of Someone Who is Sick
- The Flu: Caring for Someone Sick at Home [6.5 MB, 24 pages]
- Links, Information, & Resources
Information for Health Professionals
- Seasonal Influenza Information for Health Professionals
Vaccination, Infection Control, Clinical Description & Diagnosis, Flu Activity & Surveillance...
To Get More Answers
- Ask your doctor or nurse.
- Call your local or state health department.
- Contact the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at 1-800-CDC-INFO.
- Page last reviewed: March 4, 2014
- Page last updated: July 24, 2014
- Content source: