New Look for CDC.gov Coming Soon
Key new features include a change in the presentation of CDC's "features" and better integration with mobile and social media platforms. Additional improvements are:
- More health and safety features displayed
- Twitter and Facebook display
- More browser compatibility
- New Outbreaks module will provide current information on outbreaks
CDC's website (CDC.gov) consistently ranks among the top Federal web sites. To maintain a high level of user satisfaction and trust, CDC.gov is continuously improving, based on user needs and industry trends for digital media. Incremental change, either when refreshing the look and feel of the site, or adding new tools and content, is the most effective way of maintaining consistency for frequent users while making the site more inviting and intuitive for new users.
Take a look at our new site and tell us what you think. Look for the orange button on the new site to take our survey.
CDC works 24/7 saving lives and protecting people from health threats to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- Page last reviewed: December 5, 2011
- Page last updated: December 5, 2011
- Content source:
- Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs