Health and Safety Quizzes and Interactive Tools
Learn what you can do to improve your health with these quick and easy quizzes.
Test your knowledge and see if you or your family is at risk for certain diseases or conditions. Discuss the results with your health care provider and family. You can help prevent certain health problems and complications by taking steps early.
Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Folic Acid Quiz
- Fragile X Syndrome and Associated Disorders
- Kids’ Quest on Disability and Health
Child and Adolescent Health
- Brush Up on Healthy Teeth: Simple Steps for Kids’ Smiles
- Best Bones Forever! Are You Too Busy to Be Active? (HHS campaign for girls)
- Dining Decision Game
- Test Your Smarts - Ad Decoder
- Milestones Quiz
- Widget: Milestones Quiz
- Rabies and Kids
Hepatitis Risk Assessment
- Adolescent and Adult Vaccine Quiz: What Vaccines Do You Need?
- Instant Childhood Immunization Scheduler
Injury and Violence
- How Many Fruits and Vegetables Do You Need?
- Portion Distortion Quiz (NIH)
- Widget: Sodium Intake Quiz
Pregnancy and Reproductive Health
- Diethylstilbestrol (DES) Interactive Self-Assessment Guide (archived page)
- Widget: Teen Pregnancy Prevention Quiz
Preventing Tick Bites
Workplace Safety and Health
This site contains documents in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the file. If you do not have the Acrobat Reader, you may download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.
Content Source: CDC Office
of Women’s Health
Page last modified: September 17, 2013
Page last reviewed: September 17, 2013