Health and Safety Quizzes and Tools
Choose a quiz or interactive health tool below. Test your knowledge and see if you or your family is at risk for certain diseases or conditions. Discuss the results with your health care provider and family. Taking healthy steps early can help prevent certain health problems and complications.
Learn what you can do to improve your health with these quick and easy quizzes!
Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Child and Adolescent Health
- Brush Up on Healthy Teeth: Simple Steps for Kids’ Smiles
- Kids' Stress-O-Meter Quiz
- Milestones Quiz
- Widget: Milestones Quiz
- Rabies and Kids
Hepatitis Risk Assessment
Injury and Violence
- Heads Up: Concussion in Youth Sports- A Quiz for Coaches, Athletes, and Parents
- Widget: Parents are the Key Interactive Quiz
- How Many Fruits and Vegetables Do You Need?
- Portion Distortion! Do You Know How Food Portions Have Changed in 20 Years? (NIH)
- Widget: Sodium Intake Quiz
Preventing Tick Bites
Pregnancy and Reproductive Health
Workplace Safety and Health
This site contains documents in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the file. If you do not have the Acrobat Reader, you may download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.
Content Source: CDC Office
of Women’s Health
Page last modified: September 28, 2012
Page last reviewed: September 28, 2012