Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Work Safely
All jobs can benefit by having a healthier workforce. Some jobs require extra protection. Take a few minutes to pay attention to your health and safety at your place of work.
- Put on protective clothing and equipment to protect your eyes, ears, and skin.
- Take brief rest breaks throughout the day to help lower stress and strain on the eyes and muscles.
- Eat healthy meals and snacks.
- Educate yourself about health and safety.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO