Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Be a Healthy Valentine
This Valentine’s Day, show your love the safe and healthy way.
- Consider that your valentine may have allergies, asthma, diabetes, or other health conditions when making plans.
- If you smoke, quit smoking. It's a perfect gift for yourself and others.
- Include heart-healthy foods and physical activity in your plans.
- If you choose to have sex, use a condom.
- Limit alcohol. If you drink, do so only in moderation.
- If you are considering a new, potentially risky, or unsafe activity be sure to use appropriate safety gear, to help prevent injury.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO