Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Make Health Your Resolution
Make 2015 your healthiest year yet! Find ways to boost your health, fitness, and well-being, and be an inspiration to others!
- Make healthy food choices. Grab a healthy snack on the go. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Be active. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Park farther away and walk.
- Protect yourself from injury and disease. Put on a helmet, sunscreen, or insect repellent. Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Manage stress. Don’t overschedule or overcommit. Take short breaks throughout the day.
- Make an appointment for a check-up, vaccination, or screening.
- Quit smoking. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW for free counseling on how to quit smoking for good.
- Tips for a Healthy Life
- Healthy Living Calendars
- A New Year of Healthy Possibilities
All Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tips
- Make Health Your Resolution
- Take Folic Acid
- Lower Your Risk for Cervical Cancer
- Learn the Signs and Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Wear Red for Heart Health
- 5 Tools for Pregnant Women, New Moms, and Women Who Are Considering Pregnancy
- Be a Healthy Valentine
- Prevent Infections During Pregnancy
- Wear a Helmet
- Limit Alcohol and Prevent Prescription Drug Overdose
- Watch for Milestones
- Prevent STDs
- Garden Safely
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: December 30, 2014
- Page last updated: December 30, 2014
- Content source: