Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Make Health Your Resolution
Find ways to get and stay healthy this year!
- Make healthy food choices. Grab a healthy snack on the go. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Be active. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Park farther away and walk.
- Protect yourself from injury and disease. Put on a helmet, sunscreen, or insect repellent. Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Manage stress. Don’t overschedule or overcommit. Take short breaks throughout the day.
- Make an appointment for a check-up, vaccination, or screening.
- Quit smoking. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW for free counseling on how to quit smoking for good.
This site contains documents in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the file. If you do not have the Acrobat Reader, you may download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.
Page last modified: December 27, 2012
Page last reviewed: December 27, 2012