Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Know Gynecologic Cancer Signs
Gynecologic cancer is any cancer that starts in a woman's reproductive organs. The five main types of gynecologic cancer are cervical, ovarian, uterine, vaginal, and vulvar. When gynecologic cancers are found early, treatment is most effective. Take a few minutes to learn more about gynecologic cancer.
- Visit the gynecologic cancer website at www.cdc.gov/cancer/gynecologic to learn about the warning signs and symptoms of gynecologic cancer. Each gynecologic cancer is unique, with different signs and symptoms.
- If you think you have any warning signs or symptoms, talk to your doctor or nurse right away.
- Pay attention to your body. Know what is normal for you.
- Schedule a Pap test to screen for cervical cancer.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO