Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Don't Wait – Vaccinate!
Immunizations are NOT just for kids! Regardless of your age, we ALL need immunizations to help keep us healthy. Vaccines reduce the risk of infection by working with the body's natural defenses to help it safely develop immunity to disease. Take a few minutes to protect yourself and others from diseases.
- Keep track of your and your family's vaccinations as they're received.
- Make an appointment with your and your family's doctor to make sure vaccinations stay up-to-date.
- Vaccines and Immunizations
- Adults Need Immunizations, Too
- For Parents: Vaccines for Your Children
- Infographic: Protect Babies from Whopping Cough
- School Starts Soon--Is Your Child Fully Vaccinated?
All Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tips
- Make Health Your Resolution
- Take Folic Acid
- Lower Your Risk for Cervical Cancer
- Learn the Signs and Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Wear Red for Heart Health
- 5 Tools for Pregnant Women, New Moms, and Women Who Are Considering Pregnancy
- Be a Healthy Valentine
- Prevent Infections During Pregnancy
- Wear a Helmet
- Limit Alcohol and Prevent Prescription Drug Overdose
- Watch for Milestones
- Prevent STDs
- Garden Safely
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: August 21, 2015
- Page last updated: August 21, 2015
- Content source: