Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Gearing-Up for School
Whether your children are heading to kindergarten or college, health and safety should always be at the top of the list. When preparing for school make sure to keep these tips in mind.
- Check that your children are up to date on vaccinations.
- Know the ABC’s of concussions.
- Be aware of warning signs and effects of bullying and other youth violence.
- Pledge to keep your teen drivers safe.
- Stay involved in your children’s school life to support their health and learning.
This site contains documents in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the file. If you do not have the Acrobat Reader, you may download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.
Page last modified: September 6, 2013
Page last reviewed: September 6, 2013