Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Eat More Fruits and Veggies
Fruits and vegetables contain essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber that may help protect you from chronic diseases, including stroke and certain cancers. Take a few minutes to add more fruits and vegetables into your diet.
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Grab fresh or dried fruit to eat on the go.
- Bring cut-up vegetables or fruit from home.
- Add fruits and vegetables to your favorite recipe or snack.
- Serve fruits and vegetables to party guests.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO