Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Eat More Fruits and Veggies
Fruits and vegetables contain essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber that may help protect you from chronic diseases, including stroke and certain cancers. Take a few minutes to add more fruits and vegetables into your diet.
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Grab fresh or dried fruit to eat on the go.
- Bring cut-up vegetables or fruit from home.
- Add fruits and vegetables to your favorite recipe or snack.
- Serve fruits and vegetables to party guests.
Choose My Plate (USDA)
This site contains documents in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the file. If you do not have the Acrobat Reader, you may download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.
Page last modified: September 6, 2013
Page last reviewed: September 6, 2013