Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Eat More Fruits and Veggies
Fruits and vegetables are part of a well-balanced and healthy eating plan. They have essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber that may help protect you from chronic diseases, including stroke and certain cancers. Eating fruits and vegetables are also a great way to manage and maintain a healthy weight. Take a few minutes to add more fruits and vegetables into your diet.
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Grab fresh or dried fruit to eat on the go.
- Bring cut-up vegetables or fruit from home.
- Add fruits and vegetables to your favorite recipe or snack.
- Serve fruits and vegetables to party guests.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO