Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Eat Healthy
Choose healthy meals and snacks at home, in restaurants, and on the go to improve your health and help lower your chances for getting certain diseases and conditions.
- Choose fruits, vegetables, and whole grains rather than foods high in sugar, salt, and fat.
- Grab a healthy snack on the go and limit processed foods that are high in salt.
- Read Nutrition Fact Labels to find the healthiest options for your favorite foods.
- Choose water instead of sugary drinks.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO