Computer-Based Case Studies
Due to a technical difficulty, the files for the computer-based case studies are intermittently available for download. Please check back periodically. We apologize for any inconvenience.
To download a computer-based case study, choose from the following selection:
- Botulism in Argentina (CB3058)
- E. coli O157:H7 Infection in Michigan (CB3075)
- Gastroenteritis at a University in Texas (CB3076)
- Salmonella in the Caribbean (CB1167)
Classroom Case Studies
To download a classroom case study, choose from the selections below. Each classroom case study has both an instructor and student version.
- Botulism in Argentina
- Gastroenteritis at a University in Texas
- Multistate Outbreak of Cyclosporiasis
- Multistate Outbreak of E. coli O157:H7 Infection
- Salmonella in the Caribbean
Outbreak Simulation Case Study
To download a outbreak simulation case study, choose from the following selection: