Information Required for Inclusion in Resume
CDC Reemployed Annuitants Program
- Full name; mailing address with zip code; day and evening phone numbers with area code; e-mail address (optional);
- Highest Federal civilian grade held (including job series and dates held).
Colleges/University Name(s), City, and State; degree(s) obtained and year of any degrees received (if no degree, show total credits earned and indicate whether semester quarter hours); and major(s).
Note: Creditable education must have been obtained by an accredited institution that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Provide the following information for your paid and non-paid work experience within the past 10 years that is related to the type of position you are interested in working.
- Job title
- Series and grade level (if federal job)
- Duties and accomplishments
- Employer's name and address
- Supervisor's name and phone number
- Starting and ending dates (month and year)
- Hours per week
- Grade (e.g., GS-12) and annual salary
- Related training and skills (e.g., foreign languages).
- Certificates or licenses (current only). Include the type of license or certificate, date of latest license, and state or other licensing agency.
- Minimum pay or grade that you will accept
- Preferred work schedule (full-time, part-time, and/or intermittent)
- Preferred work location (city and state)
- Earliest date you can begin working
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
Human Capital and Resources Management Office
4770 Buford Highway
Atlanta, GA 30341
- 770-488-1228 (TTY)