Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Select the respective link below for general information on benefits eligibility. You may also visit the Office of Personnel Management’s (OPM) benefits website for more information on federal benefits.
INCENTIVES AND AWARDS
- Periodic performance-based pay adjustments (within grade/step increases)
- Cost of Living Allowances (COLA)
- Special salary rates for selected positions
- Recruitment and relocation incentives
- Employee recognition through Incentive Awards Program
* Incentives and awards are not guaranteed.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE AND REFERRAL PROGRAMS
Employees and their immediate family members have access to confidential, professional counseling and referral services to help them manage life events (e.g., legal matters, finances, education, family matters, etc.)
For qualified persons in telework-eligible positions to work from home on a recurring basis (up to 2 days a week) or non-recurring basis under special circumstances.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULES
Several options are available, some of which allow you to adjust your work hours to take a day off each pay period or vary your daily arrival and departure times.
Credit Time to earn time off in exchange for extra hours worked (requires approval).