Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS)
2015 EIS Conference
Presentations: April 20–23
Interviews (EIS Class 2015): April 24
The EIS hosts an annual scientific conference for the national and international public health community.
- EIS officer’s investigation findings are presented
- Current epidemiologic topics are discussed
- Epidemiologic activities at CDC are highlighted
- Public health professionals network and share ideas
- CDC programs recruit new EIS officers
The location is TBD.
For information on conference accessibility, contact the EIS office.
TTY (U.S.): 1-800-877-8339
TTY (international): 605-331-4923
Continuing education for this activity is pending.