Meaningful Use Basic Training Slides
This training was provided for public health professionals at AMIA 2011 (spring) in Orlando. The presentations describe key aspects of Meaningful Use.
- Basic Training 1 (The HITECH Act and Meaningful Use –Implications for Population and Public Health)
- Basic Training 2 (Standardization Required for Meaningful Use Implementation)
- Basic Training 3 (Public Health Resources and Tools That Support Meaningful Use)
- Basic Training 4 (Measuring Public Health Meaningful Use)
Meaningful Use Presentation from the PHI Conference, Sunday, August 21st 2011
General Meaningful Use Related TrainingThe following training modules provide an overview of Meaningful Use, standards and interoperability, and HL7.
Introduction to Health Level Seven (HL7) Version 2.5
Public Health and Electronic Health Records Meaningful Use
The Health IT Meaningful Use and Public Health Informatics’ Standards Interoperability and Certification
- Page last reviewed: January 19, 2012
- Page last updated: January 19, 2012
- Content source: