On This Page
2005 National Diabetes Fact Sheet
This webpage is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
General information and national estimates on diabetes in the United States, 2005
Data sources, references and methods are available.
Data sources, references and methods are also available in
Portable Document Format [PDF–88
The following organizations collaborated in compiling the information for this fact sheet:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- American Diabetes Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Indian Health Service
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- National Diabetes Education Program, a joint program of NIH and CDC
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease of the
National Institutes of Health
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Minority
This publication is not subject to copyright restrictions; please duplicate and distribute copies as desired.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National diabetes fact sheet: general information and national estimates on diabetes in the United States, 2005. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2005.