On This Page
2003 National Diabetes Fact Sheet
This webpage is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
General information and national estimates on diabetes in the United States, 2003
The 2003 fact sheet is provided in
Portable Document Format [PDF–436 KB]
This Internet version was updated on June, 2005 according to the errata.
The following organizations collaborated in compiling the information for this fact sheet:
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- American Diabetes Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Indian Health Service
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- National Diabetes Education Program, a joint program of NIH and CDC
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease of the
National Institutes of Health
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Minority
This publication is not subject to copyright restrictions; please duplicate and distribute copies as desired.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National diabetes fact sheet: general information and national estimates on diabetes in the United States, 2003. Rev ed. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2004.