The monthly Science-in-Briefs were designed to provide current and resourceful translational research from one recently published journal article. The purpose of the Science-in-Brief Feature is to provide concise and user-friendly understanding of research findings from multiple articles on a specific topic of interest.
Each Science-in-Brief Feature may contain the following sections:
- What is already known on this topic?
- What is added by these studies?
- What are the considerations for public health practice?
- Page last reviewed: May 29, 2014
- Page last updated: May 29, 2014
- Content source: