Additional Resources from the Consumer DES Update Site
- Educational Tools for Nurses — including DES Lecture Presentation (Grand Rounds), DES Case Studies, DES Self Study Module, and published review essays
- Educational Tools for Clinicians — including DES Lecture Presentation, DES Case Studies, DES Self Study Module, and published review essays
- DES References — a comprehensive list of published research and other sources of DES information organized by main topic
- Support Organizations — a list of the names and contact information for organizations that provide useful DES resources
- Patient Information — download copies of CDC's DES Self-Assessment: A Guide to Understanding Risk for DES Exposure, fact sheets on health risks related to DES exposure, and steps patients can take to protect their health and the health of their families.