This site provides information and resources for state chronic disease practitioners, including:
- Updates on efforts in coordinated chronic disease prevention.
- Snapshots of NCCDPHP programs in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Access to chronic disease epidemiology and surveillance data and services.
- Training events, tools, and resources for public health practitioners working to prevent and control chronic diseases and promote health.
- Page last reviewed: December 17, 2015
- Page last updated: December 17, 2015
- Content source: