This site provides information and resources for state chronic disease practitioners, including
- Updates on efforts in coordinated chronic disease prevention.
- Snapshots of NCCDPHP programs in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Access to chronic disease epidemiology and surveillance data and services.
- Training events, tools, and resources for public health practitioners working to prevent and control chronic diseases and promote health.
- Page last reviewed: April 20, 2016
- Page last updated: April 20, 2016
- Content source: