Fact Sheets and Posters
These fact sheets have been prepared for use in the event of chikungunya virus transmission in the United States, adapted from the PAHO/CDC Guidelines for Preparedness and Response to Chikungunya Virus Introduction in the Americas [PDF - 161 pages].
- Chikungunya: What you need to know [PDF 1 page]
- Health Care Professional [PDF 2 pages]
- Vector Control Officials [PDF 2 pages]
- Clinical Management in Dengue-Endemic Areas [PDF 2 pages]
- Atypical and Severe Disease Manifestations [PDF 2 pages]
Fact Sheets in other languages
Travel messages for airline and cruise ship passengers
Traveling to the Caribbean?
Traveling to the American Tropics?
Sick with chikungunya virus?
What’s the difference between a locally transmitted case and an imported case?
Chikungunya: Public health prevention posters
- Page last reviewed: August 3, 2015
- Page last updated: August 24, 2015
- Content source: