Appendices of the Strategies for the Control and Investigation of Varicella Outbreaks Manual
Varicella Outbreak Reporting Worksheet
- Sample varicella outbreak reporting worksheet [1 page]
- Instructions for CDC Varicella Outbreak Reporting Worksheet [1 page]
- Sample chickenpox exposure letter from the Utah Department of Health [1 page] Jun 2013
- Sample shingles exposure at daycare letter [1 page] Jun 2008
Survey to Identify Cases of Varicella in Outbreak Setting
- Sample survey for parents/guardians of children attending school/daycare [3 pages]
This survey is to be filled out by parents and/or guardians. The child can return it to his or her teacher.
Letters of Notification of Varicella Outbreak
- Sample letter of notification of varicella outbreak from Connecticut Dept. of Health [1 page] Feb 2008
- Sample letter of varicella exposure at daycare [1 page] Feb 2008
Varicella Case Investigation Form
Formulas for Investigation of Outbreaks
- Useful formulas for investigation of varicella outbreaks[1 page]
Includes varicella vaccination coverage, attack rate calculations, and vaccine effectiveness calculations
Varicella Surveillance Worksheet
See table of contents for Strategies for the Control and Investigation of Varicella Outbreaks 2008.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.