Cancer Survivorship Research
Selected articles that are authored or coauthored by staff of CDC's Division of Cancer Prevention and Control are summarized on the following pages.
- June 12, 2014: Journal Supplement: Increasing Clinical Trial Enrollment Among Adolescents with Cancer
- June 28, 2012: Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Survivors
- March 10, 2011: Cancer Survivors—United States, 2007
- July 15, 2010: Medical Costs of Cancer Have Nearly Doubled Since 1987
Other CDC-authored articles:
- Access to preventive health care for cancer survivors.
- Assessment of the status of A National Action Plan for Cancer Survivorship in the USA.
- Burden among partner caregivers of patients diagnosed with localized prostate cancer within 1 year after diagnosis: an economic perspective.
- Changes among U.S. cancer survivors: Comparing demographic, diagnostic, and health care findings from the 1992 and 2010 National Health Interview Surveys.
- Economic burden of cancer survivorship among adults in the United States.
- Issues of ovarian cancer survivors in the USA: a literature review.
- A literature review of the social and psychological needs of ovarian cancer survivors.
- Receipt of psychosocial care among cancer survivors in the United States.
- Racial and ethnic differences in health status and health behavior among breast cancer survivors.
- Visit duration for outpatient physician office visits among patients with cancer.
- Cancer rehabilitation and survivorship: Chapter 22: Personalizing information to meet survivors’ needs.
- Dissemination and translation: a frontier for cancer survivorship research.
- Tailoring cancer education and support programs for low-income, primarily African-American cancer survivors.
- Addressing cancer survivorship through public health: An update from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Behaviors associated with ultraviolet radiation exposure in a cohort of adult survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Surveillance of demographic characteristics and health behaviors among adult cancer survivors—Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, United States.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
c/o CDC Warehouse
3719 N Peachtree Rd
Building 100 MS F-76
Chamblee GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO