Cancer Survivorship Research Conference
CDC's Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, the National Cancer Institute's Office of Cancer Survivorship, the American Cancer Society's Behavioral Research Center, and the LIVESTRONG Foundation support the Cancer Survivorship Research Conference. This biennial meeting brings together researchers, clinicians, cancer survivors, advocates, policymakers, and public health experts to share the latest research and interventions designed to improve the long-term health and quality of life for cancer survivors and their families.
Information about previous conferences is available—
- 2014: "Advancing Survivorship Through Multilevel Collaborations"
- 2012: "Cancer Survivorship Research: Translating Science to Care"
- 2010: "Cancer Survivorship Research: Recovery and Beyond"
- 2008: "Cancer Survivorship Research: Mapping the New Challenges"
- 2006: "Cancer Survivorship: Embracing the Future"
- 2004: "Cancer Survivorship: Pathways to Health After Treatment"
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
c/o CDC Warehouse
3719 N Peachtree Rd
Building 100 MS F-76
Chamblee GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO