Cancer Survivorship Research Conference
CDC's Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, the National Cancer Institute's Office of Cancer Survivorship, the American Cancer Society's Behavioral Research Center, and the LIVESTRONG Foundation support the Cancer Survivorship Research Conference. This biennial meeting brings together researchers, clinicians, cancer survivors, advocates, policymakers, and public health experts to share the latest research and interventions designed to improve the long-term health and quality of life for cancer survivors and their families.
The 2014 conference, "Advancing Survivorship Care through Multilevel Collaborations," will highlight the important role of collaboration between and across individuals and agencies to improve cancer survivorship outcomes. It will be held in Atlanta on June 18–20, 2014.
Information about previous conferences is still available—
- 2012: "Cancer Survivorship Research: Translating Science to Care"
- 2010: "Cancer Survivorship Research: Recovery and Beyond"
- 2008: "Cancer Survivorship Research: Mapping the New Challenges"
- 2006: "Cancer Survivorship: Embracing the Future"
- 2004: "Cancer Survivorship: Pathways to Health After Treatment"
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
4770 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO