Cancer Survivorship Research Conference
The American Cancer Society, the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the LIVESTRONG Foundation support the Cancer Survivorship Research Conference. This biennial meeting brings together researchers, clinicians, cancer survivors, advocates, policymakers, and public health experts to share the latest research and interventions designed to improve the long-term health and quality of life for cancer survivors and their families.
Information about previous and upcoming conferences is available—
- 2016: “Innovation in a Rapidly Changing Landscape”
- 2014: “Advancing Survivorship Through Multilevel Collaborations”
- 2012: “Cancer Survivorship Research: Translating Science to Care”
- 2010: “Cancer Survivorship Research: Recovery and Beyond”
- 2008: “Cancer Survivorship Research: Mapping the New Challenges”