National Reports on Cancer Survivorship
The following national reports focus on cancer survivorship.
- Institute of Medicine (2013) Delivering High-Quality Cancer Care: Charting a New Course for a System in Crisis.
- Institute of Medicine (2013) Implementing a National Cancer Clinical Trials System for the 21st Century—Second Workshop Summary.
- Institute of Medicine (2013) Delivering Affordable Cancer Care in the 21st Century—Workshop Summary.
- Institute of Medicine (2012) The Role of Obesity in Cancer Survival and Recurrence—Workshop Summary.
- Institute of Medicine (2012) Living Well with Chronic Illness: A Call for Public Health Action.
- Institute of Medicine (2011) Patient-Centered Cancer Treatment Planning: Improving the Quality of Oncology Care Workshop Summary.
- Institute of Medicine (2011) Relieving Pain in America: A Blueprint for Transforming Prevention, Care, Education, and Research.
- National Cancer Policy Forum (2009) Ensuring Quality Cancer Care Through the Oncology Workforce: Sustaining Care in the 21st Century: Workshop Summary.
- Kaiser Family Foundation and the American Cancer Society (2009) Patients Under Pressure: Profiles of How Families Affected by Cancer Are Faring in the Recession.
- Kaiser Family Foundation and the American Cancer Society (2009) Spending to Survive: Cancer Patients Confront Holes in the Health Insurance System.
- Children's Oncology Group (2008) Long-Term Follow-Up Guidelines for Survivors of Childhood, Adolescent, and Young Adult Cancers. Version 3.0. (including Appendices, Materials for Clinical Application, and Health Links)
- Committee on Psychosocial Services to Cancer Patients/Families in a Community Setting (2008) Cancer Care for the Whole Patient: Meeting Psychosocial Healthcare Needs Nancy E. Adler and Ann E. K. Page, Editors, National Academies Press, Washington, DC.
- Stakeholders Report: The Cancer Survivors' Prescription for Living (2007).
- National Cancer Policy Board (2005) From Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor: Lost in Transition. Maria Hewitt, Sheldon Greenfield, and Ellen Stovall, Editors, National Academies Press, Washington, DC.
- LIVESTRONG Foundation, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2004) A National Action Plan for Cancer Survivorship: Advancing Public Health Strategies. Atlanta, Georgia: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- National Cancer Policy Board (2004) Meeting Psychosocial Needs of Women with Breast Cancer. Maria Hewitt, Roger Herdman, and Jimmie Holland, Editors, National Academies Press, Washington, DC.
- National Cancer Policy Board (2003) Childhood Cancer Survivorship: Improving Care and Quality of Life. Hewitt M, Weiner SL, Simone JV (eds). National Academy of Sciences: Washington, DC.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
c/o CDC Warehouse
3719 N Peachtree Rd
Building 100 MS F-76
Chamblee GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO