CDC’s Latest Research
- Pediatric quality of life in long-term survivors of childhood cancer treated with anthracyclines
- Racial and ethnic differences in health behaviors and preventive health services among prostate cancer survivors in the United States
- Employment implications of informal cancer caregiving
- Prevalence of smoking and obesity among U.S. cancer survivors
- Quality of patient-provider communication among cancer survivors
Learn About CDC’s Survivorship Work
CDC works with public, non-profit, and private partners to create and implement strategies to help the millions of people who are living with, through, and beyond cancer.
As the number of cancer survivors continues to grow, CDC is working to address survivors’ needs by making cancer survivorship a public health priority.