CDC’s Latest Research
- Prevalence of smoking and obesity among U.S. cancer survivors
- Quality of patient-provider communication among cancer survivors
- In their own words: a qualitative study of the psychosocial concerns of post-treatment and long-term lung cancer survivors
- Productivity costs associated with breast cancer among survivors aged 18–44 years
Learn About CDC’s Survivorship Work
CDC works with public, non-profit, and private partners to create and implement strategies to help the millions of people who are living with, through, and beyond cancer.
As the number of cancer survivors continues to grow, CDC is working to address survivors’ needs by making cancer survivorship a public health priority.
- National Action Plan for Cancer Survivorship
- Cancer survivorship supplement to the American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- National reports
- Cancer survivor stories
- Provider continuing education (CE)
- Resources for survivors, caregivers, and health care professionals and researchers
- Survivorship graphics