Registry Plus Online Help Features and Future Plans
Version 14 Release Notes
- The NAACCR Data Standards and Data Dictionary, SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual, and Edits components have been updated to version 14.
- The Commission on Cancer FORDS component has been updated with changes effective for 2013.
- The Collaborative Stage manual component has been updated to version 02.05.
- The Multiple Primary and Histology Coding Rules component includes all changes made through August 24, 2012.
- Registry Plus Online Help can be used with any Microsoft® Windows® application, not just with Registry Plus programs.
- Registry Plus Online Help is produced by CDC from electronic versions of manuals from the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR), the National Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program, the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons, and the World Health Organization.
- The manuals are reformatted for online viewing.
- Registry Plus Online Help has been incorporated into software products of several other vendors, including CNExt, Rocky Mountain Cancer Data System, and Elekta cancer registry software.
- Registry Plus Online Help is updated annually with the latest published version of the included manuals, plus published errata or additions.
The NPCR Registry Plus development team is continually enhancing applications as required to meet the changing needs of the NPCR and the greater cancer registry community. A NAACCR version 15–compliant version of Online Help will be released later in 2015 when updates to component manuals are published.
The Registry Plus Online Help Development Priority List is a list of development tasks prioritized by the NPCR Registry Plus development team. Each task is the direct result of meetings with the Registry Plus User Group (RPUG) as well as requests from individual cancer registries and leaders in the cancer registry field. To obtain a copy of the Registry Plus Online Help Development Priority List, please contact email@example.com.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
c/o CDC Warehouse
3719 N Peachtree Rd
Building 100 MS F-76
Chamblee GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO