Registry Plus Online Help Features and Future Plans
Version 12.2 Release Notes
- The NAACCR Data Standards and Data Dictionary component has been updated to version 12.2.
- Help for standardized edits has been added in the components NAACCR V12.2C Edits Metafile Online Help.
- The Commission on Cancer FORDS component has been updated with changes effective for 2012.
- The SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual 2012 has been added.
- The Collaborative Stage manual component has been updated to version 02.04, and both Parts I and II are included.
- The Multiple Primary and Histology Coding Rules component includes all changes made through September 27, 2011.
- Online Help can be used with any Microsoft® Windows® application, not just with Registry Plus programs.
- Online Help is produced by CDC from electronic versions of manuals from the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR), the National Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program, the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons, and the World Health Organization.
- The manuals are reformatted for online viewing.
- Online Help has been incorporated into software products of several other vendors, including CNExt, Rocky Mountain Cancer Data System, and Elekta cancer registry software. The Abstract Plus version includes the Registry Plus Abstract Plus User's Guide.
- Online Help is updated annually with the latest published version of the included manuals, plus published errata or additions.
The NPCR Registry Plus development team is continually enhancing applications as required to meet the changing needs of the NPCR and the greater cancer registry community. A NAACCR version 13–compliant version of Online Help is scheduled for release in March 2013 as part of the scheduled release of other Registry Plus products. The release will include available updates to included manuals.
The Registry Plus Online Help Development Priority List is a list of development tasks prioritized by the NPCR Registry Plus development team. Each task is the direct result of meetings with the Registry Plus User Group (RPUG) as well as requests from individual cancer registries and leaders in the cancer registry field. To obtain a copy of the Registry Plus Online Help Development Priority List, please contact email@example.com.