Registry Plus Abstract Plus Training Manuals
The Abstract Plus training manuals teach you how to use Abstract Plus. In these manuals, you not only learn about the various tools of Abstract Plus, you can also answer questions to test your knowledge and complete activities to practice your new skills.
The Abstract Plus User Training Manual [PDF-3.4MB] can be used by abstractors and other individuals or groups who work with cancer data to become familiar with Abstract Plus, the software interface, functions, and options, including
- How to log in.
- The Abstract Plus menu items.
- The basic steps for abstracting using Abstract Plus.
- How to begin abstracting by starting a new abstract, opening an existing abstract, or copying an existing abstract.
- Abstracting features including entering text fields, coding histologic type, and coding and deriving Collaborative Staging fields.
- Editing features and how to correct edit errors.
- How to print abstracts.
- How to export abstracts out of Abstract Plus.
- Abstract Plus Utilities.
- How to view, print, and save available abstract reports, and run custom reports.
The Abstract Plus Administrator Training Manual [PDF-6.5MB] can be used by an Abstract Plus administrator to learn how to customize the software for individual users, including
- The features of Abstract Plus version 3.1.
- How to log in as a general user and as an administrator, and maintain the administrator password.
- Menu items, in particular the Administrator menu items and major functions of the administrator role.
- How to create and manage user accounts.
- How to configure the application, including setting application preferences and creating and maintaining display types.