Comprehensive Cancer Control Branch Program Evaluation Toolkit
The Comprehensive Cancer Control (CCC) Branch Program Evaluation Toolkit [PDF-4MB] helps grantees plan and implement evaluations of their NCCCP-funded programs. The toolkit provides general guidance on evaluation principles and techniques, as well as practical templates and tools. It has five main sections—
- Evaluation Primer: Introduces key evaluation concepts.
- How to Evaluate Your CCC Program: Walks users through the application of the CDC framework and includes a set of tools and templates that can be used to conduct evaluation activities.
- For Further Study: Presents a list of additional resources and selected training opportunities.
- Toolkit Evaluation: Explains how CDC will conduct future evaluations of this resource.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
c/o CDC Warehouse
3719 N Peachtree Rd
Building 100 MS F-76
Chamblee GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO