CDC offers scientifically accurate information about cancer in a variety of formats, including some in Spanish.
In This Section
- Web Features: These pages provide an overview of cancer topics that are appropriate for the season or support a health observance.
- Podcasts: You can listen to these audio files on your computer now, or download them and listen to them later. Many are offered in short and long versions.
- Health-e-Cards: These electronic greeting cards are a fun way to remind your friends and family members to take care of their health.
- Web Badges: You can copy and paste the code to display these images on your Web site, social network profile, or blog.
- Infographics: These graphics present important information in a simple way with pictures and text.
- Twitter: You can follow our full Twitter feed and view custom timelines specific to your interests. You can also share our tweets with others by embedding them on your Web site.
We also offer resources in other areas of the site—
- The Topic Is Cancer Blog: Hosted by CDC's Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, this blog provides personal perspectives on cancer-related topics.
- Publications: You can download and print brochures, fact sheets, and posters, and order printed copies of selected publications.
- Screen for Life Television Public Service Announcements (PSAs): CDC's Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign has developed television PSAs featuring Terrence Howard, Jimmy Smits, and Diane Keaton.
- Inside Knowledge Television Public Service Announcements (PSAs): CDC's Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer campaign has developed television PSAs.
- African American Women and Mass Media (AAMM) Campaign PSAs: The AAMM campaign uses radio and print media to make more women aware of the importance of getting mammograms to find breast cancer early.
- The National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program's 20 Years of Screening Women and Saving Lives video is available on YouTube.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
c/o CDC Warehouse
3719 N Peachtree Rd
Building 100 MS F-76
Chamblee GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO