CDC offers scientifically accurate information about cancer in a variety of formats, including some in Spanish.
In This Section
- Web Features: These pages provide an overview of cancer topics that are appropriate for the season or support a health observance.
- Podcasts: You can listen to these audio files on your computer now, or download them and listen to them later. Many are offered in short and long versions.
- Health-e-Cards: These electronic greeting cards are a fun way to remind your friends and family members to take care of their health.
- Web Badges: You can copy and paste the code to display these images on your Web site, social network profile, or blog.
We also offer resources in other areas of the site—
- Publications: You can download and print brochures, fact sheets, and posters, and order printed copies of selected publications.
- Screen for Life Television Public Service Announcements (PSAs): CDC's Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign has developed television PSAs featuring Terrence Howard, Jimmy Smits, and Diane Keaton.
- Inside Knowledge Television Public Service Announcements (PSAs): CDC's Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer campaign has developed television PSAs.
- African American Women and Mass Media (AAMM) Campaign PSAs: The AAMM campaign uses radio and print media to make more women aware of the importance of getting mammograms to find breast cancer early.
- The National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program's 20 Years of Screening Women and Saving Lives video is available on YouTube.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
4770 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO