CDC offers scientifically accurate information about cancer in a variety of formats, including some in Spanish.
In This Section
- Web Features: These pages provide an overview of cancer topics that are appropriate for the season or support a health observance.
- Podcasts: You can listen to these audio files on your computer now, or download them and listen to them later. Many are offered in short and long versions.
- Videos: CDCs YouTube channel has a variety of cancer-related videos.
- Web Badges: You can copy and paste the code to display these images on your Web site, social network profile, or blog.
- Infographics: These graphics present important information in a simple way with pictures and text.
- Twitter: You can follow our full Twitter feed and view custom timelines specific to your interests. You can also share our tweets with others by embedding them on your Web site.
- Health-e-Cards: These electronic greeting cards are a fun way to remind your friends and family members to take care of their health.
We also offer resources in other areas of the site—
- The Topic Is Cancer Blog: Hosted by CDCs Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, this blog provides personal perspectives on cancer-related topics.
- Publications: You can download and print brochures, fact sheets, and posters, and order printed copies of selected publications.
- Screen for Life Television Public Service Announcements (PSAs): CDCs Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign has developed television PSAs featuring Terrence Howard, Jimmy Smits, and Diane Keaton.
- Inside Knowledge Public Service Announcements (PSAs): CDCs Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer campaign has developed television PSAs.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
c/o CDC Warehouse
3719 N Peachtree Rd
Building 100 MS F-76
Chamblee GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO