Advisory Committee on Breast Cancer in Young Women Meeting, January 9, 2014
- Enhancing Breast Cancer Genomics Best Practices and Policies in the State of Michigan [PPT-8.5MB] by Deb Duquette, MS, CGC, Genomics Coordinator and Program Manager, Michigan Department of Community Health
- CDC Programmatic Activities in Breast and Ovarian Cancer Genomics [PDF-266KB] by Katrina F. Trivers, PhD, MSPH, Epidemiologist, Epidemiology and Applied Research Branch, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
- Georgia Breast Cancer Genomic Health Consortium Education Surveillance and Policy [PPT-2.7MB] by Monique Martin, MPH, CHES, Health Education and Communications Specialist Georgia Center for Oncology Research and Education (Georgia CORE)
- Oregon Genetics Program: Enhancing Breast Cancer Genomic Practices [PPT-843KB] by Summer Lee Cox, MPH, Genetics Program Coordinator, Oregon Health Authority
- Gene Patents and Genetic Testing for Inherited Risk of Cancer: State of Play [PPT-8.1MB] by Robert Cook-Deegan, MD, Research Professor, Institute for Genome Sciences & Policy and Sanford School of Public Policy, Duke University
- CDC Update: Breast Cancer in Younger Women: A Multi-Component Public Health Approach [PDF-483KB] by Temeika L. Fairley, PhD, Designated Federal Officer, ACBCYW, Health Scientist, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control
CDC is committed to providing resources that are accessible to people of all abilities. If you find that any of our information products, including what you see on this site, are not in compliance with Section 508 (29 U.S.C. § 794d), please contact us by e-mail or phone at 1 (800) 232-4636 or TTY at 1 (888) 232-6348. When you contact us, please refer to the specific information found to be non-compliant. This will help us address the issue more quickly.