CDC is grateful to all of the individuals and groups who have contributed their time, expertise, and content to BAM!
- Kristen Amundson, M.A., President, KJA Communications
- Steven W. Edwards, Ph.D., Professor, School of Applied Health and Educational Psychology, University of Oklahoma
- Heather Henderson, M.A., Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Educational Theory and Practice, West Virginia University
- Lisa Holland, Ph.D., Assistant Professor—Department of Chemistry, West Virginia University
- Sally Katt, M.A., President, Osprey Communications
- Rebecca Kittle, M.A., Science Teacher, Taylor County Middle School
- Susan L. Newell, C.C.S., Certified Fitness Consultant
- Eric J. Pyle, Ph.D., Associate Professor—Department of Geology and Environmental Science, James Madison University
- Amy Sindler, Graduate Research Assistant, School of Medicine, West Virginia University
BAM! Body and Mind is fully compliant with the requirements outlined in the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) which limits the collection of personal information of children under the age of 13, as well as Section 508, which requires Federal agency web sites to be accessible to people with disabilities.
For more information on these requirements please visit:
- Page last reviewed: May 9, 2015
- Page last updated: May 9, 2015
- Content source: