- A National Public Health Agenda for Osteoarthritis [PDF - 3.33MB]
- 10 key public health recommendations [PDF - 72KB] identified in A National Public Health Agenda for Osteoarthritis.
- Reach Reporting Requirements and Forms [PDF–38K]
- Arthritis Foundation Life Improvement Series Partnerships: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Questions
- Public Health Framework Logic Model
- Healthy People 2010
- National Arthritis Action Plan (NAAP): A Public Health Strategy
- CDC Healthy Communities Media Access Guide [PDF–1.5MB]
- Arthritis Special Emphasis Panel [DOC–51K]
- Executive Summary of the Comprehensive Site Visit Report [PDF–39K]
- Previous Funding Opportunity Announcements
A Public Health Framework for CDC-State Arthritis Prevention Programs
- Target Population: Persons affected by arthritis.
- Arthritis: Diagnosed arthritis, symptoms of arthritis or chronic joint symptom.
- Overall Program Goal: Increase quality of life among persons with arthritis.
- Awareness of the signs, symptoms, and management options of/for arthritis.
- Awareness of the need for early diagnosis and appropriate management.
- Inclusion of self management as part of routine medical care for arthritis.
- Participation in self management programs among persons with arthritis.
Short Term Goals:
- Increase early diagnosis and appropriate management.
- Improve/increase self management attitudes and behaviors among persons with arthritis.
Long Term Goals:
- Decrease pain and disability among persons with arthritis.
- Improve physical, psychosocial and work function among persons with arthritis.
[Text description available.]
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
What Do You Think
of This Site?
- Arthritis Program
4770 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3724
- Phone: 770.488.5464
- Contact CDC-Info