Spokesperson Ambassador Handbook
The Spokesperson Ambassador Handbook is set up in three steps with tools and forms to help Ambassadors who will be speaking to groups of people “sell” participation in Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP) workshops. Marketing terms like “pitch” refer to delivering this message. There are three steps:
- Preparing to Be a Spokesperson Ambassador involves training with your Coordinator so you will have an opportunity to plan your approach and practice your marketing pitch.
- Marketing Self-Management Education Workshops is delivering an effective pitch that convinces people like you to sign up for a workshop.
- Connecting with Your Coordinator on a regular basis will keep him or her informed and make sure you have the support you need.
The Spokesperson Ambassador Handbook
Spokesperson Ambassador Tools
- Spokesperson Ambassador Outreach Plan Template - [Word - 16KB]
- Spokesperson Ambassador Outreach Activity Report - [Word - 17KB]
- Talking Points - [PDF - 490KB]
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program Workshop Schedule
- Arthritis Self-Management Program Workshop Schedule
- Tomando control de su salud
- Programa de manejo de su salud
- PowerPoint Presentation - [PPT - 20KB] and
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
What Do You Think
of This Site?
- Arthritis Program
4770 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3724
- Phone: 770.488.5464
- Contact CDC-Info