Person-to-Person Ambassador Handbook
The Person-to-Person Ambassador Handbook is set up in three steps, with tools and forms to help Ambassadors who will be talking one-on-one to people to “sell” participation in CDSMP workshops. Marketing terms like “pitch” refer to delivering this message. There are three steps:
- Preparing to Be a Person-to-Person Ambassador involves training with your Coordinator so you will have an opportunity to plan your approach and practice your marketing pitch.
- Marketing Self-Management Education Workshops is delivering an effective pitch that convinces people like you to sign up for a workshop.
- Connecting with Your Coordinator on a regular basis will keep him or her informed and make sure you have the support you need.
The Person-to-Person Ambassador Handbook
Person-to-Person Ambassador Tools
- Person-to-Person Ambassador Outreach Plan Template - [Word - 16KB]
- Person-to-Person Ambassador Outreach Activity Report Template - [Word - 18KB]
- Talking Points - [PDF - 490KB]
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program Workshop Schedule
- Arthritis Self-Management Program Workshop Schedule
- Tomando control de su salud
- Programa de manejo de su salud
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
What Do You Think
of This Site?
- Arthritis Program
4770 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3724
- Phone: 770.488.5464
- Contact CDC-Info