Evaluating Your Outreach Efforts
Share these tips and tools with your team to help you conduct a straightforward, “real world” evaluation of your provider outreach approach.
- Questions to ask to learn how your provider outreach initiative is working.
- Tracking your contact with primary care providers (PCPs) and office staff.
- Asking class participants how they heard about the class they signed up for.
- Preparing a summary report of your experience and the effectiveness of your approach.
- Detailed instructions for using the evaluation tools.